RoleAccount Manager (Branding)
Roles and Responsibilities
This mid-level key role plays an integral part in the day-to-day management of some of our key client accounts. If you have experience managing numerous accounts, are a strategic thinker, and capable of producing content, then this role is for you. Taylor & Grace is a boutique brand agency with a team of diverse experts working across numerous disciplines to get the job done.
You will need to have 3-5 years relevant job experience, strong interpersonal and organisational skills, a sense of curiosity (also a sense of humour), and a willingness to learn. Taylor & Grace follows a strategy-led process with our work, and our internal processes mirror this.
As a part of the Taylor & Grace team you will:
- Manage a variety of accounts to ensure high-quality work is produced to deadlines. Managing these accounts includes building and maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Assist in client workshops and events. This may include helping the strategy team run workshops, contributing to client brainstorming sessions and meetings, and taking care of the relevant administration.
- Create and communicate solid briefs. Taking briefs either from clients or strategists and then communicating these to the studio on a daily basis.
- Attend and contribute to WIPS and client meetings.
- Assist in developing quotations and invoices.
- Prepare reports on account status.
- Forecast and track key account metrics.
An added bonus:
- Strong copywriting skills. Taylor & Grace produces a diverse variety of content for our clients in both long-form and short-form, so strong previous content writing and production skills will set you out from the competition.
At Taylor & Grace we combine the head and the heart while encouraging each other to be the best creative version of ourselves. We work as a whole team to create bold and vibrant brands that move people. As a boutique agency, we move and adapt quickly with our clients. We don’t box ourselves in with red tape; we’re a tour de force that moves quickly to get our work done. We believe in a truly collegial work environment, and support each other in both our work and friendship. With a modern and healthy approach to work, we understand that our employees are humans, not robots, and treat each other as such.
We are currently working from home but will relocate to Prahan, Melbourne in March/April 2021.
How to apply
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to General Manager Craig Bulman at firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note that only applications that are emailed will be considered)